Saturday, September 27, 2008

Amateur Photos Alpine Loop

Here are a few photos from a quick trip Randy and I took around the Alpine Loop. 

View of a hillside looking back towards Mt Timpanogos


Quaking Aspen with fern under growth.


More Quakies, less ferns.


The main reason we took this trip was to get some shots of the trees changing colors. On our way down Randy stopped at this small stream just to see what we could find. I ended up liking these photos better than my other shots. The green moss set against the moving water turned out real nice.


Another angle.


Here is Randy setting up for a photo.

2 comments:

Marsha Judkins said...

Nice photos! I really liked the moss in the river too. I also always like pictures of aspen groves.

Amber said...

wow the pictures look really cool on the black background. I love it!